SWD8032 solvent free polyaspartic anticorrosion coating
Features and benefits
* high solids, low density, with good leveling, the coating film is tough, dense, full bright
* excellent adhesive strength, good compatible with polyurethane, epoxy and other material.
* high hardness, good scratch resistance and stain resistance
* excellent abrasion resistance and impact resistance
* excellent anticorrosion property, resistance to acid, alkali, salt and others.
* no yellowing, no color change, no pulverization, anti-aging, it has excellent weather resistance and light and color retention.
* can be used as a topcoat direct to metal surface (DTM)
* this product is environmentally friendly and contains no benzene solvents and lead compounds.
* can be applied in the low temperature of -10℃, the coating is dense, fast cure.
|Item||A component||B component|
|Appearance||light yellow liquid||Color adjustable|
|Solid content (%)||98||97|
|Mix ratio (by weight)||1||2|
|Surface dry time (h)||0.5|
|Pot life h (25℃)||0.5|
|Theoretical coverage (DFT)||0.15kg/㎡ film thickness 100μm|
Typical physical properties
|Adhesive strength (Mpa) metal base||HG/T 3831-2006||9.3|
|Adhesive strength (Mpa) concrete base||HG/T 3831-2006||3.2|
|Bending test (cylindrical axis)||≤1mm|
|Abrasion resistance (750g/500r) mg||HG/T 3831-2006||12|
|Impact resistance kg·cm||GB/T 1732||50|
|Anti-aging, accelerated aging 2000h||GB/T14522-1993||Loss of light＜1, chalking ＜1|
Write your message here and send it to us