SWD8031 solvent free polyaspartic anticorrosion coating
Features and benefits
* high solids, low density, with good leveling, the coating film is tough, dense, full bright
* excellent adhesive strength, good compatible with polyurethane, epoxy and other material.
* high hardness, good scratch resistance and stain resistance
* excellent abrasion resistance and impact resistance
* excellent anticorrosion property, resistance to acid, alkali, salt and others.
* no yellowing, no color change, no pulverization, anti-aging, it has excellent weather resistance and light and color retention.
* can be used as a topcoat direct to metal surface (DTM)
* this product is environmentally friendly and contains no benzene solvents and lead compounds.
* can be applied in the low temperature of -10℃, the coating is dense, fast cure.
Anticorrosion and protection of steel structures, storage tanks, containers, valves, natural gas pipelines, frames, axles, shelves, tank trucks, swimming pools, sewage pools, chemical cofferdams, etc.
|Item||A component||B component|
|Appearance||light yellow liquid||Color adjustable|
|Solid content (%)||98||97|
|Mix ratio (by weight)||1||2|
|Surface dry time (h)||0.5|
|Pot life h (25℃)||0.5|
|Theoretical coverage (DFT)||0.15kg/㎡ film thickness 100μm|
Typical physical properties
|Adhesive strength (Mpa) metal base||HG/T 3831-2006||9.3|
|Adhesive strength (Mpa) concrete base||HG/T 3831-2006||3.2|
|Bending test (cylindrical axis)||≤1mm|
|Abrasion resistance (750g/500r) mg||HG/T 3831-2006||12|
|Impact resistance kg·cm||GB/T 1732||50|
|Anti-aging, accelerated aging 2000h||GB/T14522-1993||Loss of light＜1, chalking ＜1|
|Acid resistance 35%H2SO4 or 10%HCI, 240h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Alkali resistance 35%NaOH, 240h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Salt resistance 60g/L, 240h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Salt spray resistance 3000h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Oil resistance, engine oil, 240h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Waterproof, 48h||No bubbles, no wrinkled,no color-changing, no peel off|
|(For reference: the above data is acquired based on GB/T9274-1988 test standard. Pay attention to the influence of ventilation, splash and spillage. Independent immersion testing is recommended if requires other specific data)|
Hand brush, roller
Two component ratio-variable high pressure airless spray machine
Recommend dft: 200-500μm
Recoating interval: min 0.5h, max 24h
Agitate part B uniform prior to application.
Strictly mix the 2 parts in right ratio and agitate uniform, use up the mixed material in 30 minutes.
Seal the package well after use to avoid moisture absorption.
Keep the application site clean and dry, forbidden to contact with water, alcohols, acids, alkali etc
Product cure time
|Substrate temperature||Surface dry time||Foot traffic||Solid dry time|
Note: the curing time is different with environment condition especially when temperature and relative humidity changes.
Storage temperature of environment: 5-35℃
* shelf life is from the manufacturing date and in sealed condition
Part A: 10 months Part B: 10 months
* keep the package drum well sealed.
* store in cool and ventilated place, avoid sunshine exposure.
Package: part A: 7.5kg/barrel, part B: 15kg/barrel.
Product health and safety information
For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, users shall refer to the most recent Material Safety Data Sheet containing physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety related data.
SWD guarantee all technical data stated in this sheet are based on laboratory tests. Actual testing methods may vary due to different circumstances. Therefore please test and verify its applicability. SWD does not take any other responsibilities except the product quality and reserve the right of any modifications on the listed data without prior notice.