SWD8029 two component polyaspartic topcoat
Features and benefits
* the coating film is tough, compact, full light and with bright colors
* no discoloration, no-yellowing, no chalking, anti-aging, with excellent weather resistance and color-preserving decoration effect
* excellent adhesive strength, good compatible with polyurethane, epoxy, chlorinated rubber, alkyd, phenolic and other coating film.
* excellent abrasion resistance, impact resistance
* excellent chemical resistance to acid, alkali, salt and others.
* excellent anticorrosion property
* excellent waterproof property
* excellent durability to reduce lifelong maintenance cost
* extend the service life of the sprayed structure
Anticorrosion protective decoration of various reinforced concrete surface and metal structures, also work as topcoat on aromatic polyurethane and polyurea coating surface.
|Item||A component||B component|
|Appearance||light yellow liquid||Color adjustable|
|Solid content (%)||56||85|
|Mix ratio (by weight)||1||1|
|Surface dry time (h)||1-3 h|
|Recoating interval (h)||Min 3 h; max 24h (20℃)|
|Theoretical coverage (DFT)||0.10kg/㎡ film thickness 60μm|
Typical physical properties
|Tensile strength（Mpa）||ASTM D-412||17|
|Elongation rate（%）||ASTM D-412||300|
|Abrasion resistance (750g/500r) mg||HG/T 3831-2006||5|
|Impact resistance kg·cm||GB/T 1732||100|
|Anti-aging, accelerated aging 1000h||GB/T14522-1993||Loss of light＜2, chalking ＜2|
|The product meets the standard of drinking water materials||GB/T17219-1998||Pass|
|Acid resistance 10%H2SO4 or 10%HCI, 240h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Alkali resistance 5%NaOH, 240h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Salt resistance 30g/L, 240h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Salt spray resistance 1500h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Oil resistance, 0# diesel, crude oil||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Waterproof, 48h||No bubbles, no wrinkled,no color-changing, no peel off|
|(For reference: pay attention to the influence of ventilation, splash and spillage. Independent immersion testing is recommended if requires other specific data.)|
Hand brush, roller
Air spray, with air pressure 0.3-0.5Mpa
Airless spray, with spray pressure 15-20Mpa
Recommend dft: 30-60μm
Recoating interval: ≥3h
Agitate part B uniform prior to application.
Strictly mix the 2 parts in right ratio and agitate uniform.
Seal the package well after use to avoid moisture absorption.
Keep the application site clean and dry, forbidden to contact with water, alcohols, acids, alkali etc
Product cure time
|Substrate temperature||Surface dry time||Foot traffic||Solid dry time|
Note: the curing time is different with environment condition especially when temperature and relative humidity changes.
Storage temperature of environment: 5-35℃
* shelf life is from the manufacturing date and sealed condition
Part A: 10 months Part B: 10 months
* keep the package drum well sealed.
* store in cool and ventilated place, avoid sunshine exposure.
Package: part A: 25kg/barrel, part B: 25kg/barrel.
Product health and safety information
For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, users shall refer to the most recent Material Safety Data Sheet containing physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety related data.
SWD guarantee all technical data stated in this sheet are based on laboratory tests. Actual testing methods may vary due to different circumstances. Therefore please test and verify its applicability. SWD does not take any other responsibilities except the product quality and reserve the right of any modifications on the listed data without prior notice.