SWD8028 polyaspartic anticorrosion coating
Features and benefits
* high solids low density, with good leveling, the coating film is tough, dense, full light and bright colors
* excellent adhesive strength, good compatible with polyurethane, epoxy and other coating film.
* high hardness, good scratch resistance and stain resistance
* excellent abrasion resistance, impact resistance
* excellent anticorrosion property, resist to acid, alkali, salt and others.
* no discoloration, UV resistance, no yellowing, no powdering, aging resistance, with excellent weather resistance and gloss and color retention property
* can be applied directly to the surface of metal surface (DTM)
* this product is environmentally friendly and contains no benzene solvents and lead compounds
|Item||A component||B component|
|Appearance||light yellow liquid||Color adjustable|
|Solid content (%)||58||90|
|Mix ratio (by weight)||1||1|
|Surface dry time (h)||1|
|Pot life (h)@25℃||1|
|Theoretical coverage (DFT)||0.15kg/㎡ film thickness 100μm|
Typical physical properties
|Adhesive strength（Mpa）metal base||HG/T 3831-2006||9.3|
|Adhesive strength（Mpa）concrete base||HG/T 3831-2006||2.8|
|Bending test (cylindrical shaft)||≤1mm|
|Abrasion resistance (750g/500r) mg||HG/T 3831-2006||5|
|Impact resistance kg·cm||GB/T 1732||50|
|Anti-aging, accelerated aging 1000h||GB/T14522-1993||Loss of light＜1, chalking ＜1|
|Acid resistance 40%H2SO4 or 10%HCI, 240h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Alkali resistance 40%NaOH, 240h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Salt resistance 60g/L, 240h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Salt spray resistance 1000h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Oil resistance, engine oil 240h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Water resistance, 48h||No bubbles, no wrinkled,
no color-changing, no peel off
|(Note: The above chemical resistant property is obtained according to the GB/T9274-1988 test method, for reference only. Pay attention to the influence of ventilation, splash and spillage. Independent immersion testing is recommended if requires other specific data.)|
Hand brush, roller
Air spray, with air pressure 0.3-0.5Mpa
Airless spray, with spray pressure 15-20Mpa
Recommend dft: 150-300μm
Recoating interval: min 1h, max 24h
Product cure time
|Substrate temperature||Surface dry time||Foot traffic||Solid dry time|
Note: the curing time is different with environment condition especially when temperature and relative humidity changes.
Storage temperature of environment: 5-35℃
* shelf life is from the manufacturing date and sealed condition
Part A: 10 months Part B: 10 months
* keep the package drum well sealed.
* store in cool and ventilated place, avoid sunshine exposure.
Package: part A: 25kg/barrel, part B: 25kg/barrel.