SWD9526 single component thick film polyurea
Product features and advantages
* high solid content, low VOC
* easy application method, use scraper to scratch the coat. Special polyurea spray machine is not needed, one hand thick film
* excellent wearable, impact resistance, resistance to scratch
* excellent waterproofing
* excellent resistance to chemical media, can withstand certain concentration of acid, alkali, oil, salt and organic solvent
* excellent adhesive strength, fast bond to the surface of steel, concrete, wood, fiberglass and other substrate.
* wide application temperature, can be applied on -50℃~120℃
*single component material, easy to apply that reduce the labor cost.
Waterproof of construction, water conservancy, transportation, chemical and power plants, such as the crack repair of highway, pavement, airport runway, leak repair of water conservancy, offshore dam and port dock repair etc.
|Appearance||Color is adjustable|
|Specific gravity (g/cm3)）||1.1|
|Viscosity (cps )@20℃||5000|
|Solid content (%)||≥80|
|surface dry time (hrs)||1-3|
|Pot life (hrs)||0.5h|
|theoretical coverage||0.59kg/m2(thickness 500um)|
|Hardness (Shore A)||ASTM D-2240||88|
|Elongation (%)||ASTM D-412||＞310|
|tensile strength (Mpa)||ASTM D-412||20|
|Tear strength (kN/m)||ASTM D-624||68|
|abrasion resistance(750g/500r),mg||HG/T 3831-2006||5|
|Adhesive strength (Mpa) steel base||HG/T 3831-2006||10|
|Adhesive strength (Mpa) concrete base||HG/T 3831-2006||3.3|
|impact resistance (kg.m)||GB/T23446-2009||1.0|
|Density (g/cm3)||GB/T 6750-2007||1.1|
|Acid resistance 30%H2SO4 or10%HCl,30d||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Alkali resistance 30%NaOH, 30d||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Salt resistance 30g/L,30d||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Salt spray resistance, 2000h||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|Oil resistance||no bubbles, no peel off|
|0# diesel, crude oil, 30d||no rust, no bubbles, no peel off|
|(For reference: pay attention to the influence of ventilation, splash and spillage. Independent immersion testing is recommended if requiring detail data.)|
Environment temperature: -5 ~35℃
Relative humidity: 35-85%
Dew point: when apply on metal surface, the temperature must be 3℃ higher than dew point.
Recommended dft: 500-1000um (or based on the design requirements)
Recoat interval: 2-4h, if exceed 24h or have dusts on the surface, use sandpaper to blasting then apply it.
Recommended application method: use scraper to scratch.
It can be used in the temperature below 10℃. When apply in extreme low temperature, keep the coating barrel in the air conditioning room for 24 hrs.
SWD advises to mix the coating barrel uniform, seal the package well after use to avoid moisture absorption. Not to put the poured out material into the original barrel again.
Viscosity is fixed before shipped, thinner shall not be random added. Instruct the manufacturer in special situation to add thinner.
|Substrate temperature||Surface dry time||Foot traffic||Solid cure|
Storage temperature of environment: 5-35℃
* shelf life: 6 months (sealed)
* store in cool and ventilated place, avoid sunshine direct exposure, keep away from heat.
* Package: 4kg/barrel, 20kg/barrel.